Canadian Immigration Services

Information for successfully immigrating to Canada

Immigration to Canada starts with choosing the right immigration program.

As licensed immigration consultants, we specialize in providing representation and advice to foreign nations who are looking to obtain a Canadian visa and enter Canada on a permanent or temporary basis.

Certain programs allow you to take up employment, while others allow you to set up a business branch or start a new company. Choosing the right program for your immigration will help create a smooth immigration process.

Due to a large number of programs, constantly changing legislation, and the conditions and requirements for application, successful immigration to Canada can be complex. Work with professional Canadian immigration consultants like those provided by the CGCIC for a smooth and linear process.

Immigration support for assignments to Canada

We have extensive experience in providing immigration assistance to employees who are posted to Canada by companies. Our experts provide individualized advice and guidance to the company and the seconded employees through the immigration process to Canada and the associated bureaucratic challenges.


+ Professional Immigration Services

The Canadian German Chamber provides individual advice in all Canadian immigration matters and handles all aspects of the visa application process. We deal with a wide range of clientele ranging from Canadian and overseas businesses to individuals looking to permanently settle in Canada.

The first step in any migration journey is to find out what immigration programs are available, and which one is right for you. Our qualified Canadian immigration consultants provide comprehensive immigration advice across all areas and types of immigration programs.

Our services usually begin with an individual consultation to establish the ideal immigration strategy based on your circumstances, plans, and goals. Once we understand your circumstances we explain all viable migration paths, ensuring you are well informed of your options, timeframes, and involved costs. Once you have a clear direction, we help you take care of the entire process.

Our immigration consultants also support companies and provide advice on visa regulations and employee entry into Canada.

+ Our visa and immigration services include

Work permit applications, depending on the visa category. These applications include:

  • Within the framework of international agreements such as GATS, CETA, CUSMA, CUKTCA

                  1. Intra-Company Transferee

                  a. Work Permits for executives and senior managers, functional managers, specialized knowledge                            workers

                  2. Investor- and Entrepreneurs

                  a. Work permits for Investors and Entrepreneurs  

                  3. Contractual Service Suppliers & Independent Professionals

                   a. contracted to provide a service in accordance with the Annex 10-E concordance table

  • Work Permits for accompanying family members
  • International Experience Canada Program (Working Holiday Visa)

Permanent Resident Status applications, including:

  • Federal
    • Express Entry Program
    • Family Sponsorship Program
  • Provincial
    • Skilled Worker
    • Entrepreneur Programs
    • Rural and Northern Immigration Program
    • Atlantic Immigration Program
  • Additional services
    • Extension of work and study permits
    • Applying for a study permit  
    • Applying for a temporary resident visa
    • Application to renew PR Card
    • Applying for Canadian Citizenship
    • Retention of German Citizenship (Beibehaltungsgenehmigung)

+ Registered Licensed Immigration Consultant

Visa consulting services may only be provided by government-licensed immigration consultants. Immigration consultants are familiar with Canadian immigration law and prevent mistakes at the application stage.

It is important to note that local immigration consultants are quickly informed by the government about current changes in immigration law and can therefore act immediately and in the best interest of their clients.

Renate Sedlmeier (R508905) and Yi Li (R534037) are licensed immigration consultants and members of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (College). The College is a central supervisory authority for all licensed immigration consultants. Under Canadian law, it is a criminal offence for a person who is not authorized by the government to offer immigration advice in any form.

+ General Entry Requirements

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry permit for non-visa-required foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. The eTA is electronically linked to the traveller’s passport. It is valid for a period of up to five years, or until the expiry date of the traveller’s passport, whichever is earlier.

With a valid eTA, travellers can visit Canada for stays that are up to six months each.

You must use ArriveCAN to provide mandatory travel and public health information before and after your entry into Canada. ArriveCAN is not only keeping travellers safe but is part of our ongoing efforts to modernize cross-border travel.

The ArriveCAN app is available for iOS, Android, and web. The mobile app is free and secure and is the official Government of Canada platform.

More Questions?

Contact us here