There are several benefits to starting a corporation in Canada, from legal simplifications to tax advantages. Our team will guide you through the transition, creating a smooth and easy-to-understand process of creating a Canadian corporation with the help of local law professionals.
Our Business Incorporation Services
Our team assists with:
- Overview of corporate structures in Canada, including federal and/or provincial incorporation options
- Incorporation execution, in cooperation with Canadian lawyers
- Tax registration with relevant Canadian authorities
- Registration of your company with Canadian provincial governments
- Provision of a registered company seat in your preferred province or territory
Information About Business Incorporation
Incorporating your business in Canada is a simple process and is able to be completed within a short period of time. The cost is relatively low, and the transaction does not require you to be in Canada.
As a Canadian corporation, your company will be treated as a resident taxpayer. This creates transparent accounting and tax conditions and avoids security deposits with tax authorities.
Legal and Commercial Transaction Simplification
Canadian corporations regularly benefit from significant simplification in legal and business transactions like signing insurance policies, opening bank accounts, and financial reporting.
The Canadian government also prefers doing business with corporations registered in Canada.
Limitation of Liability
Unlike the registration of a branch office, a Canadian corporation has extensive liability limitations.