The Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce is hosting a German business delegation on the topic “Robotics and Automation in Manufacturing”. The business delegation will visit Ontario from November 6-10, 2023, to learn more about the Canadian market and to build new partnerships with Canadian companies from the industry.
As part of their program, the delegation will also join the Canadian German conference on the same topic on November 9, 2023. To learn more about the conference please visit our conference website.
Please let us know if you are interested in learning more and setting up a meeting with a representative from the German companies. We would be glad to schedule a meeting:
Canada is a global leader in systems integration solutions, artificial intelligence, sensor technology, image processing and automation. With 49%, half of Canada's industrial automation companies are based in Ontario. The province has over 350 automation and robotics companies, including well-known names such as Autodesk, Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Omron, and ABB. In addition, numerous component and subsystem suppliers provide software, vision, and automation solutions for the manufacturing industry.
- Exploration of the leading Robotics and Automation Clusters in Toronto
- Individually organized meetings with potential business and sales partners
- Presentation of your company, products, and technologies to a selected audience of professionals
- Visits of potential stakeholders directly on site
- Briefings on economic, legal, and cultural topics