Become a member
A membership of the German-Canadian Chamber of Industry and Commerce is worthwhile. Become a member now!
We offer two types of membership. Please check below for more information about corporate and sponsoring membership:
As a Corporate Member you’ll be part of the extended CGCIC community, with the following benefits:
- Become part of the strongest Canadian-German business network
- Participate in the numerous business and networking events organized by CGCIC
- Gain exclusive access to the online member database
- Become listed in the public member directory and increase your visibility
- Publish your press releases in the monthly newsletter of AHK Canada
- Right to vote at the Chamber's General Assembly
- Publication of six free job post on CGCIC's website and monthly newsletter (thereafter member discount)
- Reduced prices for advertisements in CGCIC's publications
The annual membership fee is EUR 465.00 for companies domiciled in Europe (CAD 600.00 plus tax for companies domiciled in Canada).
Our Sponsoring Members receive all the benefits of the corporate membership plus enhanced visibility and profile within the CGCIC community and beyond:
- Prominent recognition throughout the CGCIC network
- Placement of company logo on CGCIC’s website
- Display of company logo in CGCIC’s lobby
- Opportunity to host a complimentary seminar to raise awareness for your business
The annual membership fee is EUR 4,750 for companies domiciled in Europe (CAD 6,250 plus tax for companies domiciled in Canada).