Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Global
Connecting Entrepreneurs Worldwide
“EYE Global offers a rare chance for small business owners to learn and grow with learning from international partners, without interrupting the day-to-day operation of their business.”
- Joseph Mac Carbonell, Host Entrepreneur
The Canadian German Chamber collaborates with Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Global, an international exchange program that provides experienced entrepreneurs in Canada the unique opportunity to work with new or aspiring entrepreneurs from Europe and the UK, and for other entrepreneurs to be supported by hosts in Canada.
New Entrepreneurs can cooperate in joint projects abroad, learn about new markets, and share their personal insight into their local business culture. Hosts work with aspiring new entrepreneurs and act as mentors as they spend their exchange period in the country. The Erasmus program also offers members a platform with over 5,000 European entrepreneurs to network with.
EYE Global is an extension of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program which was been running successfully in Europe since 2009. EYE Global is supported and funded by the European Commission.
- Develop valuable international business relationships
- Build a network of contacts in new markets relevant to your business
- A chance to expand into the European market
- Gain the necessary knowledge and experience to improve your business
- A unique opportunity to find interesting partners for further collaboration
- No financial commitment: New Entrepreneurs from Europe will receive EU funding (travel cost up to 800 EUR and monthly subsistence up to 1000 EUR)
Who are the New Entrepreneurs (NE)?
Who are the Host Entrepreneurs (HE)?
| || |
How does it work?
- Submit an online application along with your CV
- Wait for the program acceptance and get further access
- The exchange period can be 1 to 3 months
- Match with an entrepreneur of your choice (any sector is possible)
- Development and submission of the working plan for your exchange (e.g. improving the New Entrepreneur’s business plan, market research/marketing, acquisition, product development, purchasing, administrative tasks)
- Done! The collaboration begins
References / Useful links / Materials