THE FUTURE IS PLANT-BASED
Innovation technology meets food trends
Join us on a trip to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany’s high-tech location for food innovations from Monday, Sept 18 until Friday, Sept 22, 2023, for a week of business meetings, site visits, networking and learning about opportunities in Germany.
Use the online registration form linked here to indicate your interest in joining the delegation.
- Exploration of the latest developments in food technology
- Visits of leading companies in the food innovation field as well as high class institutes, such as Fraunhofer Institute
- Explore Innovation highlights of the region’s industry like extraction of protein from Blue Lupin, legumes and insects and its procession to flour, protein isolate, starch, and fibers
- Meet key figures from business, industry, politics, and associations and share best practices
- Presentation of your company, products, and technologies to a selected audience of professionals
- Briefings on economic, legal, and cultural topics
The business trip is organized by Germany Trade & Invest, in cooperation with the Invest in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern GmbH.
GTAI covers many of the program costs for participants, including hotel accommodations, transportation to all visits within Germany, the facilitation of all meetings, and select meals within the scope of the program. There is no separate program fee. Participants are responsible for their own airfare to and from Germany and for meals that are not part of the official program.
Please find more information about the delegation trip to Germany here.