German companies that are not represented with their own branch or corporation in Canada, but have or plan to have business relationships with Canadian companies, often require a Canadian business address. CGCIC provides you with a Canadian business address in order to meet the requirements of Canadian authorities or to get in touch with Canadian customers.
CGCIC's Business Representation offers
- a business address in a downtown Toronto prime location
- to set up a Canadian phone number and have experienced staff answer incoming calls on your behalf during Canadian business hours.
- to forward incoming correspondence
- to set up a Canadian .ca Internet domain with e-mail addresses
- the use of our representative conference rooms with state-of-the-art communication and presentation technology
Details on Business Representation
Only your own Canadian business address, telephone number and e-mail address will establish the Canadian identity which is so important when conducting business in Canada.
In addition to a small monthly fee, there are only costs for additional services that would have to be agreed on separately.
Via the representation office you can be reached by your Canadian customers during normal business hours from Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm). The time difference of 6 hours is no longer relevant.