- You want to check if your products need technical certifications, approvals or product registrations?
- You have questions about specific Canadian product regulations and the responsible government agencies?
There are a number of products for which specific regulations apply. Technical and safety standards can apply on a nationwide level (e.g. CSA standards) and on a provincial level (e.g. CRN number). For industrial and workplace safety, there might even be regional regulations that should be taken into consideration.
Our Services in Detail:
We will review which requirements and standards apply for your products and guide you to the responsible authorities:
- Checking of requirements to import and sell your products in Canada (product approvals, certifications, registrations, notifications)
- Identification of relevant authorities and suitable consultants
- Outline of the application process, its duration, costs and required steps
- Introduction to suitable service providers for the application
Questions? Contact us! Please send us an email with detailed information about your products, existing approvals and certifications.
- Electrical devices need to be tested by an authorized body prior to their sale in Canada.
- Pressure vessels and pipe fittings need to approved by provincial technical safety authorities in the provinces where the products will be used.
- Wireless equipment is required to meet minimum technical requirements in accordance with the provisions of the Radio Communications Act and departmental standards.
- Cosmetics, natural health products, drugs and medical devices are regulated by Health Canada. For each product category, specific regulations apply.